Elk Petroleum is an oil & gas operator in the Greater Aneth Oil Field, the largest oil field in the Paradox Basin, located in SW Colorado and SE Utah.
Elk is actively recruiting the following position in the Montezuma Creek UT area:
This position supports the Business Unit by developing and managing the operations of the Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical (IC&E) group.
This includes support of all fields and plant operations, as well as the electrical supply infrastructure to Elk facilities.
Qualified candidates must have a BS degree in electrical engineering or 10 years progressive related electrical and automation experience, state recognized Journeyman electrical license required, masters level license preferred and minimum 10 years oil & gas or industrial experience, team lead and supervisory experience preferred.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Participate with other management personnel to establish an IC&E organization and its priorities and goals
* Serve as technical lead for Company for matters involving electrical supply and distribution, automation, instrumentation and controls and measurement, including best practices, industry standards and related codes and regulations
* Supervise assigned Electrical, Automation and Measurement Technicians to accomplish Business Unit operational objectives, working in conjunction with and other related Engineers and operations staff
* Develop and implement contracting strategies to procure, warehouse and manage IC&E services and materials
* Position requires proven leadership skills with an exemplary work history
* Ability to perform all duties in accordance with OSHA and company EHS compliance standards; work in all weather conditions and be able to move quickly, reach, squat, bend, climb and lift up to 50 lbs.
* Position requires driving; must have a valid driver's license and pass a driving background check
If you hold the qualifications and experience listed in this role, we encourage you to apply.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest with their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Elk Petroleum, visit www.elkpetroleum.com
Elk Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is subject to the Navajo Preference in Employment Act.
Location/Region: Montezuma Creek, UT (84534)