Want to be part of a team making the best hardwood flooring in the USA?
Muscanell Millworks, part of Montezuma County for the past 30 years, seeks men and women with positive attitude, team spirit, and an eye for quality to be machine operators in a fast-paced, modern, climate-controlled, general labor, manufacturing environment.
Experience: NO production operator or assembly experience necessary.
WE WILL TRAIN anyone willing to learn our approach to excellent quality wood flooring!
About the Job: New hires will learn to:
* Operate several different machine centers on flooring production line
* Identify different kinds of wood * Apply our grading details in production process
Other job specifics:
* Machine Operators (when fully trained) rotate between machine centers during the day
* Helps provide supply to stock our warehouse
* Physically demanding * Involves lots of quick decision-making
* Full time * Work schedule of 4 10's
* Overtime available * Located in Arriola, COBenefits:
(Waiting period applies to most)
* Health Insurance (employee pays part)
* Dental Insurance (employee pays part)
* Vision Insurance (employee pays none)
* Paid Holidays * Employer-Matching Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off * Discounts on Muscanell Products
Pay: Starting wage: $13.00/hr.
with opportunity for up to three raises in the first year
* Must be at least 18 years of age * Must be able to pass a drug test, including marijuana
Please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Location/Region: Cortez, CO (81321)