Southwest Open School in Cortez, Colorado is seeking a Director for a full-time position starting July 1, 2021.
Accepting priority applications until February 8, 2021.
Position open until filled.
* Master of Arts in Educational Leadership or related degree
* At least 5 years of teaching and/or administrative experience
* Commitment to expeditionary learning and socio-emotional educational approach for at-risk student
* Experience working with marginalized youth in underserved communities
Major duties: * Fosters collaboration and shared leadership among staff, students, community members and the Board of Directors to advance the mission and vision of the school.
* Oversees all operations of school including academics, human resources, facilities, and finances.
Salary: $69,000-$77,000 More information: email@example.com and go SWOS website https://southwestopenschool.org/ with specific job announcement and application materials
Location/Region: Cortez, CO (81321)