Hiring for our exceptional Home Health Team:
* Supervises HCBS Coordinators to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, and appropriate home care services in the Home and community based services.
Education: High School Graduate and carry at least an Associates Degree and carry C.N.A.
certification Experience: At least one year of general clerical experience, previous scheduling and computer experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: * Ability to organize files, do general office work
* Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
* Ability to relate to the public and respect confidentiality of information
* Computer skills, proficient in Word and Excel
* Good Documentation Skills PASCO/SW offers Health Insurance, 401(k), and Performance Based incentive.
Apply online at www.pascosw.com
Location/Region: Cortez, CO (81321)