Custodian Maintenance Technician
The Custodian Maintenance Technician will provide cleaning services at Durango StoneAge Facilities. This person will be a part of the Facilities/ Operations team and will ensure proper and continuous service to all departments on campus.
The ideal candidate will be pleasant, professional, proactive and communicative with sub-contractors, guests, and StoneAge departments. They must be able to work independently, prioritize work with minimal direction while maintaining excellent customer service. This is a Full-time position, starting at $20.00.hour, reporting to the Facilities and Safety Manager.
- Clean StoneAge campus including restrooms, kitchens, breakrooms, meeting and conference rooms, shop, warehouse, gym, engineering and Wesodi locations; including, but not limited to taking out trash, dusting, sweeping, mopping, disinfecting, deodorizing, cleaning windows, windowsills, carpet shampooing, etc.
- Empty and clean recycling and trash bins
- Deliver recyclables to the recycling center as needed
- Monitor and report any trash, recycling, or e-waste issues
- Monitor and reorder consumables, i.e., kitchen paper products, bathroom paper products, soaps, air fresheners, cleaning supplies etc.
- Restock paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap and cleaning supplies
- Perform periodic deep cleaning as necessary (carpet extracting, stripping/ waxing bathroom and kitchen floors, high dusting)
- Coordinate with Alsco and maintain contracted industrial cleaning equipment/ supplies
- Perform snow removal operations and provide access to campus during winter storms
- Monitor and restock first-aid equipment in the facility (First Aid kits, AED’s, Fire Extinguishers, Eye Stations etc.)
- Support maintenance services to Hydro-Blast pumps and equipment
- Support maintenance services to Machine Shop Equipment
- Support company Events; set up tables, chairs, tents, and custodian services
- Coordinate with the Facilities Maintenance Technician to repair and maintain facility infrastructure
- Ability and willingness to perform other duties as assigned
We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
Please visit our website at www.stoneagetools.com to get a better sense of our company and our employee-owned culture!