Outdoor Adventure Staff
Do you have a passion for the outdoors or off-roading? We are looking for reliable and engaging professionals who will deliver a memorable experience to our guests while working in a team environment. Located in Silverton, where the temps are mild and the views are breathtaking!
Our Outdoor Adventure Staff primarily facilitate guest check-ins and departures. This involves working well as a team with the other staff members and our software.
Outdoor Adventure Staff are responsible for:
- Greeting all guests promptly.
- Assisting office staff with issuing of safety gear and check out/in procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Engaging with guests while providing information and guidance such as trail advice, local laws, and vehicle operation.
- Answering any questions the guests may have during the process and making them feel comfortable.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of our facility and the tech guests receive.
- Maintaining a calm, friendly, and professional demeanor regardless of the situation.
- Keeping the flow of vehicles leaving and entering the facility moving on schedule while still being considerate to guests. Adhering to the timeline of shuttle departures and arrivals.
- Knowing all safety and security protocols.
- Upkeep of the facility grounds and rental equipment.
- Willingness to learn or experience with minor mechanical maintenance (oil changes, tire pressure, etc.)
This hourly position involves 8-10 hour workdays and weekends are required as we are open 7 days a week. We are looking for part-time and full-time staff in Silverton and Lake City. Housing may be available with good references. Starting wage $15.00/hour + $100/week fuel stipend for commuting from Durango.
As a professional working for Southwest Colorado's largest Polaris outfitter, you'll get the benefit of riding the backcountry in our brand new 2022 side-by-sides!
Check out our featured video on Polaris Adventures: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DKN4jH4Js&t=488s