JITA Contracting, Inc is seeking a Office Manager, to oversee all administration, finance and bookkeeping, daily office operations, HR duties for new hires, terminations, estimating and procurement support and coordination with accounting and legal firms. Construction experience preferred. Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Support in creation of monthly WIP report for bonding and banking
- Support bookkeeper and accountants
- Assist with insurance renewals and government certifications
- Support Project Managers in creation of contracts (with Owners and Vendors)
- Review A/P and A/R with bookkeeper and check QB data
- Supervise Office Administrative Staff
- HR duties
- Assist Estimating Procurement
- Operations Support
- Detail oriented.
- Must have experience in QuickBooks
- General Construction Terms and Administrative Procedures Preferred
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of file management, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and prioritizing tasks