Assistant Property Manager
Summary: Eolus Condos is a 47 unit building that has been a premier vacation location for Purgatory Ski Resort since 1982. The goal of the property manager is to maintain the common areas of the building, ensuring functionality and cleanliness. The assistant property manager will work 2 days a week on the property manager’s days off. The assistant property manager will complete daily tasks and remain on call for days worked. The assistant will have opportunities to work more days when the property manager goes on vacation. Property management often consists of unplanned issues and the assistant should expect some tasks outside of this job description to arise. The responsibilities listed below take about 45 minutes and the property manager will remain in the are until 5 PM. While on standby, the assistant, can watch TV, play video games, do homework, or go skiing/biking on Purgatory's slopes.
- Test and Balance hot tubs
- Inspect spa bathrooms
- Add water softener pellets to brine tank
- Remove trash from lobbies and place in dumpster
- Check cars in garage for parking passes and place violations/boot when necessary
- Inspecting elevator mechanical room
- Shovel snow, salt icy areas, and snowblow when necessary
- Escort contractors
- Must maintain a positive, customer service level attitude
- Must be flexible and open to change
Desired but not required:
- Maintenance experience
- Housekeeping experience
- Familiarity with Purgatory Resort
- Lives ~15 minutes of Purgatory Village
Compensation: $100 a day, with an opportunity to make $150 if willing to clean and assist with some maintenance.
Opening Date: 3/6/2023.