enCore Energy is looking for a well-organized, skilled Executive Assistant to provide support for our Executive Chairman. This is a great opportunity to establish working relationships with high-level executives and contribute to the overall efficiency of our organization.
This position will provide high-level administrative support to ensure the Executive Chairman can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives. The person will keep the executive’s communications organized, manage the Chairman’s work schedule and varied commitments, and assist in land management administrative activities.
Specific Position Functions
- Help with daily time management and organization of workload
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation
- Coordinate and manage schedules for travel, investor relations and shareholder outreach
- Draft correspondence such as emails and letters
- Manage expenses and general bookkeeping responsibilities
- Performing minor accounting duties
- Handle records as necessary and land management records
- Assist with necessary researches of land database, county official records (County Clerk’s records, Tax Appraisal District, Probate Court, Civil Court and District Court) through online resources and/or travel to applicable county courthouses
- Compile the information and work as county officials
- Research existing claims and land management databases and compile data as necessary
Other duties as required