A rare opportunity to work with a highly successful private practice in Durango. This is a full time position in a busy, high-tech office. We provide quality dentistry to give the best of care to our patients.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated chair side assistant who is friendly, hard-working and team oriented. We offer an excellent work environment, long-term staff, great doctors, and excellent benefits including: paid holidays, vacation, dental insurance, and 401k.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude
- Above average presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Previous dental experience, a plus
- Training in taking radiographs, a plus
- Knowledge of Dental Software, a plus
- Willing to train candidates new to the field
Practice Hours: 8-6 pm
If you are interested in a long-term opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume for consideration.