Ballantine Communications Inc. (BCI) is seeking a Fulfillment Manager to join our team! This position will act as a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our marketing and advertising solutions according to client needs. BCI is experiencing rapid growth of our digital marketing solutions and we hope to find an individual to help nurture this growth and provide excellent client service. We offer our employees an opportunity to use their talents to develop new products, processes and businesses.
BCI offers an excellent benefits plan including medical, dental vision, and life insurance, as well as paid vacation/sick/holidays, and an opportunity to participate in our matching 401(k) plan
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Manage the account from Sales team hand-off to fulfillment to delivery of the solutions.
- Project management
- Forecasting and tracking account metrics to provide validation of marketing efforts or opportunities to modify tactics
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing, or related field
- 3-5 years Account Management or comparable experience
- Experience in delivering marketing and advertising solutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, social media content fulfillment management, and digital marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proficient knowledge and ability to use computers, and learn new software quickly.
- Works well in a team environment
To apply online, please visit our website: https://ballantinecommunicationsinc.com/careers