Sales Operations Assistant
Ballantine Communications Inc. ("BCI") is a company with over 60 years of experience in the news and entertainment media products and services industry. The organization operates across print, video, and digital platforms at The Durango Herald, Directory Plus, BCI Media Services, The Journal, 4 Corners Expos, and other businesses within the organization.
We are seeking a full time Sales Operations Assistant. The likely candidate will be an organized, self-starter, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide assistance to sales representatives with booking ads, scheduling, customer service, revenue and goal tracking, communication with other departments, and data coordination;
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing;
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals;
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases;
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents; and
- Operate office equipment, such as copiers or phone systems, and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally;
- Attention to detail;
- Time Management — managing one's own time and the time of others; and
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to learn new software/technology quickly.
Training and Education:
- 1-2 years’ experience in an administrative role or similar position;
- H.S. Diploma; Associates in Business or related field preferred.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental, vision, time off and matching 401(k) benefit plans!
To apply online, please visit our website: https://ballantinecommunicationsinc.com/careers