Seeking Dental Assistant for a busy dental office.
Schedule is Monday – Thursday for about 35 hours per week.
Experience is not necessary, we will train.
Starting pay depends on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
• Ensure excellent customer service to both patients and their families
• Provide quality care to patients
• Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials as needed
• Sterilize instruments according to regulations
• Assist the dentist
• Undertake lab tasks as instructed
• Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
• Keep the dental room clean, organized, and well-stocked
• Schedule appointments
• Maintain accurate patient records
Animas Dental Associates Family and Cosmetic Dentistry Your Home for Trustworthy General and Family Dentistry in Durango Dr. Ron Owens in front of Animas Dental Associates Since 2008, Dr. Ron Owens has provided individuals and families throughout Durango with the professional dental care they need to maintain healthy gums and teeth for life. At Animas Dental Associates, we help individuals of all ages discover a new sense of confidence through healthy, beautiful, and functional smiles. Whether you’re visiting us from down the street or from any of the neighboring La Plata County communities, you and your loved ones will receive the same level of service we would deliver to our own family members. At the heart of our preventive, cosmetic, and restorative solutions is the idea of creating comprehensive treatment plans that emphasize full smile rehabilitation. Our dentist and his team work to protect the well-being of your entire smile, not just a single tooth. To better accomplish this, Dr. Owens takes the time to listen to your needs and concerns to develop treatment plans that are personalized to your oral health needs and aesthetic desires. By delivering customized care that uses trusted techniques, we can offer truly comprehensive dental care designed to help all ages, from five to 105.