EasyCare Product Specialist - Equine Industry
Work four days and get paid for five!
EasyCare Inc. is the premier global innovator in hoof care solutions.
The mission of our team is to improve the well-being of horses by providing the equestrian community with superior service, education and innovative equine products.
Our vision is to lead the way - through relationships and innovative behavior - to an equine industry revolution in hoof care practice.
We are committed to providing an incredible customer experience to our partners through hiring outstanding team members.
Position Summary: Assist, educate and process orders for our customers.
* Provide an exceptional customer experience via phone calls and emails.
Make appropriate product recommendations.
* Enter and process customer orders.
* Write a monthly blog relevant to our community.
* Contribute to other areas of the company when needed.
* Fit our company culture.
* Positive team player, who is personable, professional, tactful and diplomatic.
* Proficient in MS Office and Outlook. Comfortable learning new software programs.
* Work requires continual attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands.
* Self-motivated with initiative to resolve problems and seek answers independently.
* Previous horse experience and knowledge.
This is a full-time position with benefits available.
EasyCare employees work four days per week and get paid for five!
If you would like to join our casual but hard-working team and enjoy three-day weekends, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no phone calls.
Relationships are the lifeblood of our business.
We approach each interaction with empathy and respect.
We act as a corporate family that takes ownership of our life together.
Education for our customers and selves empowers our community.
We build our culture of integrity through honesty, doing what we say, and consistency in our actions.
Having the courage to be innovative moves the needle in our personal and professional lives.
Life is short - have fun! We cultivate an intense culture, but fight against a tense culture.
Location/Region: Durango, CO (US - 81301)