About the company:
GitPrime is rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service platform that generates data-driven performance metrics for software engineering. We report on the work patterns and the people-side of software development so engineering leaders can advocate for resources and demonstrate that they're driving business value based on objective data. We have hundreds of happy customers, and a ready-made portfolio of Enterprise-sized clients for the right CSM.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager / Sales Executive / Account Manager who is interested in serving a $2-3M book of large logo clients. A favorable position to drive the adoption and upsell of a revolutionary product in a large addressable market.
Who we're looking for:
GitPrime is seeking a self-directed, growth-oriented individual who has a thorough understanding of the software engineering management space. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and nurturing relationships with existing clients to create increased revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working directly with both our customer's C-level tech leadership, as well as Managers and Engineers, to help realize the full potential of GitPrime. This is a game-changing enterprise software company with incredible upside to personal and professional growth.
Experienced remote professionals will be considered. Preference will be given to those with the ability to work in our Durango, CO headquarters.
- Management of $2-3M book of business with required achievement of >100% ARR retention.
- On-premises consultation and presentation - travel is required, variable, and will average around 30% of total work time.
- Customer On-boarding.
- Product Training.
- Ongoing demonstration and delivery of value.
- Focus on product adoption/penetration.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in software consulting, agile coaching, engineering management, or people's operations role.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively persuade customers to accept a new idea.
- Excellent time management skills, particularly the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in order to support business objectives.
- Experience with Linux, PostgreSQL data base, Docker and Replicated is preferred.
Benefits and Compensation:
Compensation includes a competitive base and uncapped bonus potential, plus stock options, so the rewards are significant for those who can make a sizable impact on the company's growth.
GitPrime is based in Durango, CO, and has a geographically distributed workforce. Our corporate culture embraces, and supports, remote workers. This position can work remotely, contingent on previous remote work experience and manager preference. Approximately 30% travel will be required.
GitPrime is in an extremely exciting stage and this position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to, and benefit from, the growth that is in store in the coming years.