AIMS Companies is hiring multiple individuals for our Coatings Division with experience in media blasting and the application of industrial coatings and liners. We are hiring for our Phoenix, AZ and New Mexico markets.
· Dependent on experience levels
· Operate blasting equipment
· Operate Plural component equipment
· Ensure quality-control standards for each project
· Scale set by experience
· Standard hours are Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, plus lunch. However, non-standard hours including nights, weekends, and holidays may be required
· Travel for this position varies and is expected to be a percentage per year dependent on base location.
· High school diploma or GED required
· Years of experience
(5+) for Supervisors, foremen, applicators
1-5 years for Techs and helpers
· Intermediate to journeyman understanding of coating applications and procedures.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· OSHA 10 - 30
Work is performed outside in various weather conditions with exposure to the elements, inside confined spaces, and on occasion, in a typical office environment.
You may be exposed to chemicals and other hazards so you must be physically able to wear PPE’s including a hard hat, spoggles, a respirator, ear protection, Tyvek suit/coveralls, gloves and steel toed boots.
You must be able to physically able to bend at the waist and knees, stand for long periods of time (6-8 hours), walk without assistance, balance, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb and carry up to 75lbs for short distances.
Excellent pay based on experience. Benefits include 40 hours of vacation, medical, dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, and voluntary short-term disability insurance after 90 days. 401(k) eligible with up to a 3% company match after 1 year.
About Us: The AIMS Group of Companies perform industrial cleaning and inspections using state of the art equipment to provide clients a wide range of high quality services, including hydroblasting, industrial vacuuming, industrial coatings and CCTV pipeline inspections. Company headquarters is in Scottsdale, AZ with offices throughout the Northwestern, Southwestern, and Southeastern United States.