Part-Time Maintenance Technician (20 hours per week)
Join the team at Citizens Bank in the position of Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician is tasked with the responsibility to preserve the good condition and functionality of all six Citizens Bank branch locations. You will perform maintenance tasks of great variety such as painting, rubbish removal, setting up for events, moving boxes and equipment, changing light bulbs, performing minor plumbing and building repairs, minor landscaping projects, etc. The maintenance technician is required to perform routine inspections of our facilities and grounds.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Valid driver’s license and insurability
- Ability to work mornings, evenings, and occasionally on weekends as assigned.
- Willingness to inspect and evaluate all buildings and grounds
- Working knowledge of general upkeep of building and grounds
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including small hand tools and landscaping maintenance tools
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow instruction and be detail oriented
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to heat, dirt, landscape waste (grass clippings, pollen, etc.) and chemicals.
Salary commensurate with work experience.
To apply: Visit any Citizens Bank location or visit our website today!
Location/Region: Farmington, NM