This position is located in Farmington, MN
A Tire & Auto Center has immediate openings for service technicians. We offer an excellent work environment in a state-of-the-art facility. We offer factory-driven technical training with a clearly defined career path for advancement opportunities within the dealer network. In this role, the technician will have the skills to perform the following; service and repairs; brakes, alignments, scheduled maintenance, drive train, diagnostics, suspension, steering and chassis parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures vehicle inspections are completed thoroughly and accurately.
- Communicates the results of the inspection process with the Service Advisor.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Able to work within a team environment
- Previous technician experience required
- ASE and/or Mechanic Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma required
Certification from Mechanical Training a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
Lift automotive batteries and tires
Work with shop tools and equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work in a retail tire and auto service environment