Panhandle Milling is hiring a Territory Sales Manager who will be responsible for management, growth and profitability of our Farmington, NM Flour Mill. Reporting to and working with our Director of Specialty Sales, this role is responsible for providing proactive solutions to meet customers’ business needs and ensure customer satisfaction. The position will require the individual to work closely with our marketing, supply chain, operations and finance teams to create and grow this new sales portfolio. This individual will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to our daily execution and our long-term profitability.
The Territory Sales Manager Will:
- Use technical knowledge of our product lines and production capability to deliver disruptive solutions to our customers
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers building rapport and providing technical information and explanations
- Work with supply chain, production, engineering and marketing to develop new product and pricing information
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new solutions or products
- Provide accurate updates and data to support sales forecasting
Territory Sales Manager Requirements:
- Technical Understanding of wheat, flour and specialty products
- Knowledge of milling/extraction, production and manufacturing processes
- Proven work experience in customer focused business development
- Proven sales experience, including ability to meet sales and growth targets
- Ability to spend 25% of time at Farmington, NM facility
Territory Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years industry experience
- Ability to focus on the Customer in a Fast Paced and Responsive environment
- Ability to make cold calls and develop a sales portfolio
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work with computer programs including Salesforce, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to work with team members and build relationships
Within three days of hire, all applicants will be required to complete the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9, confirming authorization to work in the United States.
Panhandle Milling is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees in this position. The description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to change at the discretion of Panhandle Milling.
PHM Brands is a collection of companies and brands within North America that deliver products and services to a variety of industries. Our model is simple – we create partnerships that add value for our customers. Every day we deliver innovative, safe and consistent products to our customers. It is this opportunity that drives us as we focus on our 3 core values – Our People, Our Customer and Our Quality. We win when all 3 values are in focus, and if striving to be the best version of yourself by driving your projects and tasks each day with these 3 values at your core, you might have what it takes to be part of the PHM family.